Deck profile typically used as the structural deck for single ply membrane, double skin built-up, standing seam, green roof and asphalt systems.
- Provides uncluttered soffit when designed as part of a diaphragm roof
- Perforated option available for enhanced acoustic performance
- Bespoke lifting aid available for ease of installation
- In addition to the standard galvanised steel, Aluminium option is also available where durability is a concern in aggressive environments.
- 0.75mm (Steel)
- 0.88mm (Steel)
- 1.0mm (Steel / Aluminium)
- 1.25mm (Steel / Aluminium)
- 1.5mm(Steel / Aluminium)
- 840mm cover width
- 153mm deep
- Available with perforated webs providing 15 to 35% perforation, depending on pattern.
- Aluminium 180 MPa
Coatings and Finishes
- Galvanised (Z275)
- Galvanised Steel with Interior Liner Coating